Wednesday 17 September 2008

The mirror man

Just returned home from a very civilized works social. Lovely homemade food, wine and tea from teapots laid out in what is usually an exhibition cum teaching space with small tables adorned by plastic beakers of carnations. Joshing with colleagues about politely drinking tea out of cups with saucers while outside society collapses, I return home and check Newsfire to discover a Noisy Decent Graphics post today discussing the uselessness of saucers, and that The Design Observer has a post about Lehman's Bankruptcy Statement. I'm starting to get a little worried that my life is becoming an offline blog post where my comments and thoughts and activities mirror other peoples online activity. I'm sure there's some SciFi feature in this somewhere.

No comments: